12.05.2008

MMM whats new.

Fuck dog books and obedience training...I'm a master all by myself. My dog is also a genius who learns tricks in 20 minutes.
He now knows sit, down, paw, and over. I realize we completely skipped stay, come, and leave it but whatever...eventually.

I love saki and ale :)

I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursdays next semester...problem is I'll be at school from 9:30 am-9 pm...end my life.
On the bright side, I have a total babe as my substitute history teacher. I'm taking his 275 level class next semester just so I can stare at his face.

I got a little crazy with the nails&hammer and made a key rack, dog leash rack, and coat rack. My apartment looks amazing now :)

Oh and Brian Kirby, I see you on campus all the time and always say HEY KIRBY and you always ignore me. Thanks for that.

Time to go drink with Danny and Jesse. YAY SAKI AND FULL MOON

No comments: